This position will oversee the daily operations of the team to ensure effective lead handling, hitting sales targets, resolution management and customer satisfaction. This role is a blend of managing sales and support functions that support the entire Audicus customer journey. The customer journey at Audicus is a high, multi-touch point process that requires smart, motivated team members to actively engage the user. This role will ensure the team is staffed, trained and performing at a high capacity to meet though expectations
To meet the metrics for the company, the role will focus on staffing, training, sales initiatives and ongoing monitoring of sales & support agents.
- Build out a comprehensive training program for new hires.
- Train new Sales agents on Audicus processes & procedures.
- Provide ongoing weekly/monthly training sessions with CRM agents.
Coaching & Feedback:
- Daily monitoring of CRM agent activities.
- Review emails, phone calls and chats to ensure effective content, tone, nurturing and efficiency goals.
- Provide daily &weekly feedback to agents based on review of work.
- Provide strategic recommendations on improvements to impact sales & return metrics.
Sales Protocol Implementation:
- Collect recurring feedback of pain points, objections & customer behavior.
- Work with team to better understand customer needs.
- Recommend and implement solutions to improve team performance.
- Handle high-maintenance users and escalations to ensure CSAT.
- Evaluate feedback & make recommendations on improvements customer journey of the Audicus user.
- Lead the recruiting efforts internal with process and the point of contact with external partners.
- Schedule, interview and lead process of all recruiting initiatives.
- Proven leader who can train, motivate and assess team.
- Critical thinker who is eager to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Energetic, hardworking individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage sensitive topics with proven judgment skills.
- Excellent communicator, with prior sales experience.
- Experience: 2-3 years in direct sales role; 0-2 years in management role.