Inside Sales Consultant
Are you a go-getter who loves talking to people? If so, Audicus is the place for you.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position is a mix of Sales (65%) and Support (35%) functions, both of which are vital to the success of Audicus. This entry-level opportunity is perfect for an energetic, self-starter who wants to join a fast-growing startup and become an instrumental part of the company. This role will help drive our sales growth through initial contact with customers, as well as follow ups. You'll also execute and develop conversion strategies. This is not your everyday Customer Service role. We are looking for unique individuals who love a challenge and want to get their hands dirty.
We strive to deliver a flawless online experience to customers, and this will become your specialty. We'll show you the ropes, but will ultimately need someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with people and who can help build our brand through amazing customer service. There is no cold calling, but you will be expected to pursue and convert leads from our database of contacts. We are looking for a rock star who can take ownership of his or her responsibilities and become a key element of our team.
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer experience through phone, email, and online chat
- Develop strategies to increase lead conversion rates
- Become an expert in our internal technology systems and help streamline our processes
- Provide feedback to other areas of the business, such as logistics, marketing, and business development
- Be adaptable and ready to wear many different hats (after all, we are a startup)
- Energetic, easy going, hard working, and sincere
- A fast-learner who quickly retains information
- Loves working as part of a team
- Willing to put in the extra work to drive sales
- A "talker" (you can have a conversation with anyone)
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks and follows up when necessary
- Did we mention fun?