Sales Account Executive
Audicus is a consumer health company that believes that everyone deserves to hear and live a more connected and empowered life. This vision translates into a rapidly growing health tech company that offers hearing test applications and advanced hearing aids directly online - and at a fraction of the cost. Since its inception, Audicus has saved consumers over $40 million in healthcare costs and has transformed thousands of lives. If you're a switched-on, idealistic and driven team player, apply to join our team - and help building a more connected world!
Audicus is a disruptive consumer health startup based in New York City. We are changing the hearing aid industry with our first end-to-end online hearing aid solution - from testing to product delivery. We are highly mission-driven and have reconnected, transformed and empowered tens of thousands of lives to date. We have been dubbed the Warby Parker of hearing aids and have been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to join our amazing team of mission-driven individuals. The role will be responsible for educating our potential customers about our hearing solutions and helping them live more connected and empowered lives. It's a consultative sales process that involves on-the-feet problem solving, empathy and tenacity. This role features a base salary plus commission structure which is based on revenue generated for the company.
The role is perfect for an energetic, empathetic self-starter with 2-5 years direct selling experience looking for the next lucrative challenge, or someone currently in a Sales Development Role looking to enter the next step in their sales career. The role involves consultative sales, building relationships through multiple touch-points and delivering an exceptional experience at every point along the way. This position is ideal for someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with people and wants to play a vital role in a fast-growing NYC startup.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience and generate revenue from Inbound Leads
- Deliver consistent conversion rates - from hearing tests received to customers converted
- Develop strategies to increase sales conversion rates
- Become an expert user of our internal sales platforms
- Use internal sales platform to record and plan activities
- Use our sales tools to reach contacts for follow-ups
- Provide feedback to other departments, such as logistics and marketing
- Learn about our unique offering and effectively communicate our mission to prospective customers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2-5 years of experience in a closing sales role would be ideal but not mandatory
- Genuinely able to connect with all types of people, a good listener first and a persuader second
- Driven to continuously improve own sales methodology
- Previous Startup roles preferred but not mandatory
- Hard-working individual to deliver on sales targets
- Energetic team player with a strong customer service mindset