Business Development Director
Driven by data and technology, Behalf is an alternative financing provider for American small and medium-sized businesses. B2B merchants can fit Behalf seamlessly into their eCommerce flow, providing their business customers with more buying power and a flexible payment option at checkout. By solving for the availability of credit, Behalf increases sales and improves cash flow for both merchants and their business customers. To find out more about how Behalf is transforming the way businesses buy and sell, visit www.behalf.com.
Behalf is backed by Viola Growth, Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, Mission OG, Victory Park Capital, and Maverick Ventures.
Behalf is looking to hire a smart, driven and experienced Director of Sales to help us sell our financing solution to the world of vendors that sell to America’s 23 million small businesses. As an early-stage company, you will have amazing opportunities to influence everything from sales strategy to the team we hire and the type of company culture that we want to build.
- Grow revenue through direct contacts with enterprise customers
- Develop an industry analysis to target the sales process on a vertical basis
- Source enterprise leads, convert them and manage their long term relationships
- Be comfortable being “in the weeds” while we scale
- Work closely with senior management on sales organization design, tracking and sales funnel process
- 5+ years of sales experience at a top technology or finance firm, preferably B2B experience
- Proven revenue generation track record closing enterprise clients
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Highly motivated individual who can thrive in an early-stage company with the desire to be a huge contributor