Behavox is the People Analytics company, using AI to make companies smarter, more secure and more successful. The company has offices in London, New York and Singapore and employs industry leaders in compliance and regulation, sales and customer success, software and data science. Behavox software reveals previously undetectable insights to protect reputation and maximise revenue generation by analysing vast amounts of structured and unstructured data. The platform delivers benefits across the enterprise: - reducing the costs of compliance and increasing the effectiveness of systems and controls; - optimising the performance of teams and enhancing levels of customer service; - tracking and measuring corporate culture to strengthen teams and companies. The company works with forward thinking, multi-national businesses, financial institutions and investment firms. The ever increasing demand for People Analytics means we are expanding in existing markets, entering new markets and recruiting at all levels. If you want to be part of the Behavox journey please contact us.
- Work with the client throughout the lifecycle from pre-sales to upsell/contract renewal;
- Teach users core functionality of the Platform;
- Advise on subject-matter (best-practice in compliance);
- Collect feedback on Platform’s functionality;
- Configure Platform to client’s requirements;
Account management is also involved during pre-sales discussions as subject-matter experts, and they would be expected to deliver sales demos. During pilot projects account management is responsible for winning the pilot through user training and demonstration of subject-matter expertise.
- Excellent academic record
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service including conflict resolution experience
- Eloquent debator capable of convincing people in your views
- Organized and capable of handling multiple stressful tasks simultaneously
- Great networker
- Authoritative to deliver effective training sessions