Enterprise Account Executive
Behavox is the People Analytics company, using AI to make companies smarter, more secure and more successful. The company has offices in London, New York, Montreal, and Singapore and employs industry leaders in compliance and regulation, sales and customer success, software and data science. Behavox software reveals previously undetectable insights to protect reputation and maximise revenue generation by analysing vast amounts of structured and unstructured data. The platform delivers benefits across the enterprise: - reducing the costs of compliance and increasing the effectiveness of systems and controls; - optimising the performance of teams and enhancing levels of customer service; - tracking and measuring corporate culture to strengthen teams and companies. The company works with forward thinking, multi-national businesses, financial institutions and investment firms. The ever increasing demand for People Analytics means we are expanding in existing markets, entering new markets and recruiting at all levels. If you want to be part of the Behavox journey please contact us.
Behavox is the people analytics company that analyses employee data in a corporate environment to understand the behavior of an organization. By aggregating internal and external interactions and analyzing them using software and machine learning Behavox can generate previously unidentifiable insights on: compliance and risk; culture and conduct; people performance; and sales and profits.
We are changing the world of performance management through our groundbreaking technology and are looking to grow our global team. We have client facing offices in London, New York, and Singapore and are poised for exponential growth.
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Account Executive who can manage and run a complex enterprise sales process with the best financial institutions in the world.
We are looking for someone who is driven, reliable, passionate about sales, and who wants to work with a true technology company, employing the most sophisticated advanced in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Proactively uncover opportunities, develop new relationships and close new business with the largest financial institutions.
- Consistently develop, implement and maintain targeted account growth.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitors’ products, prices and sales.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to improve communication and customer loyalty to the business.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with a proven track record of generating revenue in a target market
- Demonstrate understanding of complex sales process and overcoming objections
- Possess strong negotiating and closing skills
- Demonstrated success developing new account opportunities through aggressively prospecting and pursuing new client business with a “consultative” approach to selling
- Passion to be creative, educate clients and close deals
- Ability to work in an ambiguous sales environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to close sales to meet or exceed monthly sales goal
- Ability to maintain and manage client accounts and attend events or make client visits
- Strong track record of quota attainment