Customer Success Specialist
We’re one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because we’re building a better way to get home and our customers love it. By combining the technology people expect with a seamless customer service experience, we’re making homeownership so simple it feels magical. In 2018 alone, we helped over 10,000 families get home, saving them on average $3,500 in upfront fees and days of stress-filled time. And we’re just getting started. Our backers have helped build some of most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, Ally Bank, Pine Brook and others have invested over $85MM in Better and our vision of making homeownership magical. Better Mortgage is a direct lender. All rights reserved. NMLS #330511 Better Mortgage Corporation | 250 Greenwich St, FL 36, New York, NY 10006 Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License. This site is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services. No mortgage solicitation activity or loan applications for properties located in the State of New York can be facilitated through this site. Not available in all states.
Our loan consultant team continually questions, innovates and iterates on how to bring best-in-class service to the mortgage industry. As part of the team, you’ll be on the front lines of making every borrower’s mortgage expe
rience better, empowering them to make one of the most important financial decisions of their life. You will be the first point of contact for potential borrowers, learning about their financing needs and educating them on how Better can be part of their home buying journey. Your work will expose you to other critical pieces of a technology company, such as product, engineering, and marketing, giving you many opportunities to share customer insights and ultimately improve Better's core technology and message.
This position will require sophisticated interaction with both the software that we’re building and the clients we’re serving.
- Act as the primary driver of personal engagement with prospective borrowers that have completed a 3-minute, digital pre-approval application
- Reach out to prospective borrowers via phone, email and text to gain an understanding of their needs and educate them on Better’s value proposition
- Prospect and identify potential borrowers to contact
- Contribute to the design and delivery of messaging and re-targeting campaigns
- Work with Loan Consultants to convert qualified leads to customers
- Represent the borrower’s voice in collaborative improvement efforts with ops, tech, product, and marketing
- Guide prospective home shoppers through the home buying process and help them finance their dream home.
- Desire to help each consumer with the most important financial transaction of their life
- Ability to think critically and creatively to solve complex problems
- High degree of integrity and work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree required
- The desire to perform