Director of Sales Operations
At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions. We're hiring! See open positions: https://www.betterup.co/jobs
Sales Operations drives the strategy and operational excellence within the BetterUp sales organization, enabling BetterUp’s sales leaders to consistently achieve business targets. Sales Operations focuses on strategic planning, sales coverage, sales analytics and developing quick plans to address areas of weakness. Examples of projects range from such as optimizing SFDC configuration, territory alignment, SFDC data standardization, business planning, and sales pipeline analysis. You will be expected to build and scale a high performing team who can pivot quickly in a high growth environment.
The right candidate will be a trusted advisor to BetterUp’s CEO, VP of Sales, and CMO. You will be expected to partner with many cross-functional teams such as finance, operations, and marketing. Ideally, this person will have worked in a diverse role such as top-tier management consulting, sales operations, investment banking roles and will feel comfortable engaging with executive leadership.
- Support decision making of CEO, VP of Sales, and VP of Relationship Management by preparing monthly business reviews that monitor relevant KPIs across the revenue teams
- Closely partner with the VP of Sales and VP of Finance to design and implement productivity targets, quota credit and compensation rules, territory definition and account assignments
- Monitor pipeline development programs to identify and communicate gaps to key Marketing stakeholders including CMO, VP of Demand Generation, and VP of Product Marketing
- Work with Marketing team to identify and help execute regional pipeline generation programs to optimize pipeline impact and coverage.
- Manage and enhance the sales technology stack including SFDC and other sales productivity tools. This includes managing configurations, driving change management, enhancements, dashboards, and reporting.
- 7+ years of managing a sales strategy and operations team in an enterprise SaaS company
- Analytics Capabilities - Experience doing data analysis, forecasting, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Deep familiarity with Salesforce.com is required with hands-on salesforce transformations preferred
- Strong communication skills to engage with key executive stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate complex topics to a broad audience including technical and non-technically driven functions
- Experience in driving complex, cross-organizational projects for process improvements, go-to-market development, etc.
- Experience hiring and leading a Sales Operations team