Enterprise Account Executive, San Francisco
At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions. We're hiring! See open positions: https://www.betterup.co/jobs
BetterUp is currently seeking high-energy, enterprise sales professionals who possess a deep understanding of business, a healthy intellectual curiosity, and a proven track record of exceeding past sales targets.
BetterUp Account Executives engage with C-suite and VP level executives at global enterprise companies to generate new business revenue. AEs are quota-carrying reps responsible for the full sales cycle. They are expected to build rapport with senior level executives, advising them on best practice business solutions, and strategically manage the sales opportunity using a consultative sales approach to present solutions mapped to BetterUp offerings.
Successful BetterUp AE’s are goal-oriented, driven professionals who are passionate about helping others realize their full potential through professional development, enterprise learning, and positive psychology.
At BetterUp you’ll have an opportunity to work in an exciting culture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectually stimulating colleagues who thrive on helping executives to solve their most pressing business challenges.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities
- Lead senior executives into purchasing and deploying BetterUp through a consultative sales approach
- Execute a consultative sales methodology with an average sales cycle of 4 months or less
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience (with 2+ years of quota carrying enterprise software and/or consulting services experience)
- Track record of over-achieving (top 10-20% of company)
- 4-year college degree required / advanced degree is a plus
- Prior sales methodology training (Challenger Sale preferred)
- Familiarity with the human resources function and HR consulting space is a huge asset
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy (familiarity with sales automation tools) and specifically skilled using Salesforce to manage sales cycles
- Process driven, meticulously organized and self-motivated