Sales Development Representative
BioDigital is the leading developer of state-of-the-art 3D health visualization systems.
Its flagship product, the BioDigital Human, is a 3D virtual body that empowers anyone to learn about the human body in a visual format that resembles life itself. This immersive and comprehensive platform enables users to study anatomy, disease, and treatments all in interactive 3D. The system has changed the way students, educators, patients, and healthcare providers learn and communicate about the human body, and with a robust API the potential applications are endless.
The platform is constantly evolving, as our expert team of software engineers, 3D animators and scientists continue to improve the platform's content and features. We are seeking ambitious, creative and smart people who are passionate about changing the way people understand health and the human body to join our Soho NYC team!
BioDigital is looking for a Sales Development Representative to generate new business opportunities and help drive SaaS revenue growth. The Representative will be responsible for generating target lists, qualifying leads and pitching prospects. The successful candidate will be adept at listening to the needs of prospects in healthcare businesses and proposing creative BioDigital solutions that meet their needs. He or she will have a demonstrated passion for sales and a strong interest in revolutionizing health education.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of BioDigital products and how they meet the needs of healthcare industry customers
- Prospect and identify key decision- makers at target companies to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new sales
- Research and develop new and existing accounts by adding contacts, sending regular emails and qualifying opportunities into the pipeline Call and email targeted executives at all levels from both inbound and outbound leads
- Attend conferences and demonstrate product capabilities
- Conduct initial conversations and presentations; understand a prospect’s needs and effectively communicate how BioDigital will meet them
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing prospects through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in BioDigital
- Work closely and collaborate with sales leadership across the entire sales cycle and buying process
- Assist management with meeting preparation, follow up and structuring of contract terms
- Work with management to develop and manage operational dashboards to track progress and KPIs
- Highly motivated with a hunter mentality in seeking out new business.
- High volume cold-calling experience.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, and partners.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection.
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+).
- 2-5 years of progressively responsible experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing.
- SaaS sales and/or healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Life/AD&D (Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance)
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Various employee discounts through the TriNet Marketplace