We’re all human - BioDigital created the world’s first #interactive3D body platform to revolutionize the understanding of the human body. Often referred to as “Google Maps for the Human Body,” the BioDigital Human platform is a medically accurate, virtual map of the human body—composed of over 8,000 individually selectable anatomical structures, 600 simulated health conditions, and a toolkit to map and visualize data. This fully embeddable, cloud based software is available in eight languages, on any desktop, mobile device, or in AR/VR for use within any educational or clinical workflow. Today over 4,000,000 professionals, clinicians, students, patients, yoga instructors, physical therapists, and others rely on the BioDigital Human to understand human health and physiology. We’re looking for driven, team-oriented individuals to join the team in our Soho, Manhattan office. Check out our careers page -https://www.biodigital.com/careers - to learn more.
BioDigital is revolutionizing the way people understand their health and the human body. The BioDigital Human is a comprehensive digital 3D human body accessible through the Web and mobile apps - think Google Earth meets the human body. Winner of the 2015 Webby for Health, the platform is being used by pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers and publishers to translate complex medical concepts into educational tools that allow users to learn about anatomy, disease, and treatments in a manner that resembles life itself. This tight-knit team of engineers, 3D animators, scientists, and entrepreneurs is passionately working to transform health education.
BioDigital is looking for an experienced Account Executive to strategically grow sales in our target markets of pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing, publishing, and Health IT.
- Build and maintain an active sales pipeline to exceed quarterly sales target.
- Develop expertise in BioDigital’s core technology and effectively communicate the value to clients and prospects.
- Help clients articulate problems and identify both repeatable and creative opportunities for application to meet prospective clients’ goals.
- Identify market trends and help to design and execute sales plans that meet BioDigital’s short-term targets and long-term strategic goals.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecasts through Salesforce.
- Tenacious approach to enterprise sales with demonstrated ability to create and execute against strategic sales plans.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with a creative problem-solving attitude Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience working in the health industry and/or with SaaS products strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with client qualification and discovery; willingness to invest the time to understand customers’ problems and find ways to map BioDigital’s solutions to their needs.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply lessons toward more effective problem-solving in the future.
- 3-5 years experience in an account executive role; MBA preferred.