Senior Account Executive
Founded in 2011, BitSight transforms how organizations manage information security risk. The BitSight Security Ratings Platform applies sophisticated algorithms, producing daily security ratings that range from 250 to 900, to help manage third party risk, underwrite cyber insurance policies, benchmark performance, conduct M&A due diligence and assess aggregate risk. Organizations worldwide, including seven of the top 10 cyber insurers, 20% of Fortune 500 companies, and 3 of the top 5 investment banks use BitSight’s proven Security Ratings technology on a daily basis to make integral risk and business decisions. With over 1,000 customers and the largest ecosystem of users and information, BitSight is the most widely used Security Ratings Service. For more information, please visit www.bitsighttech.com or follow @BitSight on Twitter.
Working with sales leadership team, the Senior Account Executive will have had experience at inside sales in a business-to-business setting in a technology field and will have been a top performer throughout his/her career. The Senior Account Executive will both prospect and close full sale cycles within Mid Market & Enterprise accounts in their territory.
- Hunt new accounts by planning and organizing daily schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Execute prospecting campaigns by aggressive customer outreach.
- Keeps management informed by submitting results reports, weekly updates and monthly and quarterly territory analyses.
- Careful and continual updating of appropriate Customer Resource Management (CRM) tools to include SalesForce.com
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Submits orders following company policy.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing responses, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Contributes to the sales team by collegial interaction with peers.
- At least 4 years of successful progressive experience as an inside sales professional.
- Experience in the field is a plus but this role is not remote.
- Extensive experience with use of Salesforce.com or similar CRM for managing an inside sales team.
- The candidate’s inside and outside sales experience should be specific to pursuing the sale of a technology-oriented product or service in a business-to-business setting.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.