Bizzabo is the world’s first event success platform. It helps organizers create successful events by empowering them to build amazing websites, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile and maximize event experiences - using a beautiful, user friendly platform.
Bizzabo is used by thousands of conference organizers from around the globe. It’s available online and across iOS and Android devices. The company has offices in New York and Israel and was co-founded by Eran Ben-Shushan, Alon Alroy, and Boaz Katz.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach SDRs
- Manage Sales Development organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Manage team of 5-12 SDRs and help scale the team in the future.
- Work closely with marketing and sales ops to ensure systems are in place to enable SDRs are successful.
- Report to the VP Sales and co-founder
- 1+ years of SaaS sales management experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience, including sales development and/or closing, preferably in a Business-to-Business organization
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
- Proven track record at achieving or exceeding measurable goals across a Sales Development team
- Excellent working knowledge of outbound teleprospecting methodologies and the ability to implement best practices across the team
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing operations, and executive management
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred