Director of Sales Development
Bizzabo is the world’s first event success platform. It helps organizers create successful events by empowering them to build amazing websites, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile and maximize event experiences - using a beautiful, user friendly platform.
Bizzabo is used by thousands of conference organizers from around the globe. It’s available online and across iOS and Android devices. The company has offices in New York and Israel and was co-founded by Eran Ben-Shushan, Alon Alroy, and Boaz Katz.
Reporting directly to our VP of Sales, the Director of Sales Development is an integral part of our Sales leadership team and provides continuous and constructive coaching for our inbound and outbound teams. In this role, you will have full ownership of the pre-sales process of Bizzabo. You will strategize and optimize the processes of identifying, hunting, qualifying great leads.
- Leading, managing and mentoring the Sales Development Team to achieve its goals by setting & monitoring clear activity metrics, monthly and quarterly goals to hit the company’s long term goals and business milestones.
- Building a successful outbound process and team, in accordance with the company goals
- Recruiting top talent for the Sales Development Team according to the company’s growth plan
- Creating and executing on-boarding programs for new employees and training programs for existing employees
- Analyzing current workflows to define best processes to maximize efficiency, pipeline creation & revenue results
- Developing best practices and strategies for identifying prospects and closing business
- Designing and analyzing reports for your team and for the management team
- Building and optimizing the incentive plans for your team
- Mastering CRM and Marketing automation software
- Sales Operations related responsibilities to support and optimize new and existing workflows
- Bringing your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Bizzabo’s values, unique culture, and vision
- Managing ongoing relationships with key accounts, including pro-active sales efforts
- Collaborating with marketing team on lead generation campaigns
- Collaborating with product team to communicate customers’ needs and design ideal offering/features
- Attending and presenting at conferences and events
- 2+ years of proven success managing a team (or teams) of inside sales reps
- Experience selling SaaS products
- Deep understanding of sales metrics and ideas of how to use these to gauge success
- Data driven and highly analytical approach
- People management and coaching skills
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Experience with mastering Salesforce
- Experience with sales acceleration tools
- BA degree
We are motivated to create the best product and experience possible for our customers. This means working hard as a team, overcoming obstacles, and allowing ourselves to grow from the challenges we face. We are a global company with customers located all over the world. We also work closely with our Israel office as well as attend global events. Not to mention our office is located in NYC :)
We started small but are now quickly growing! Make your mark at innovative startup making waves in the event industry where you will be constantly learning- personally and professionally. We are smart and driven but know how to have fun! We embark on bonding excursions from white water rafting to super on-key karaoke. We also understand the importance of work/life balance and encourage our employees to travel and see the world.