Sales Manager (Mid-Market AE Manager)
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Uber and many more. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 100 people employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
Bizzabo is the world’s #1 rated and fastest growing event technology company. Our enterprise level SaaS solution is used by marketing teams at companies like GitHub, Virgin, Vice, EY, and Omnicom Media just to name a few.
At Bizzabo, you will have the opportunity to work with marketers from some of the world’s leading brands to help them drive their success and event strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, Mid-Market Sales team as a Sales Manager and lead a team of Sales Account Executives.
We’re looking for someone who can bring their passion for sales and can strategically lead a team to help us move up-market as we grow.
The ideal candidate is looking to grow from the previous role and build a world class sales team alongside some of the most talented and driven professionals. We're looking for someone who knows B2B SaaS like the back of your hand and is a master of consultative sales processes and have managed teams that run complex sales cycles.
This position reports to the Director of Sales
- Lead a team of Account Executives
- Lead and manage a team that closes new business consistently above quota via inbound and outbound opportunity creation
- You bring a hunter mentality and your team is proactive
- Join meetings to help build key relationships with prospects and stakeholders to grow new business
- Improve the sales playbook, and continue to train and coach your team to ensure they are always striving to be the best
- Collect product feedback to communicate to our Head of Sales and product team
- You have 3+ years of managing SaaS sales teams
- You must be a top performer and have previously demonstrated the ability to hire and lead A players.
- You have a Mid-Market B2B sales playbook with a consultative approach
- You have Managed teams that have created customers for life
- You have the Ability to prioritize and hit deadlines