Strategic Account Executive
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving consumer lending. We partner with banks and lenders to power frictionless, compliant, and more accessible lending— starting with mortgages. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area— it affects people all over America. Founded in 2012 by a group of former Palantir engineers, Blend raised $100M from Greylock and Emergence Capital in the summer of 2017. We've just moved into new offices in SF and NY, we're growing quickly, and we're going to need some help -- reach out at email@example.com.
As an Strategic Account Executive at Blend you will focus on strategic sales to some of the largest lenders in the country, working on deals that will revolutionize the future of lending. You’ll identify and articulate how Blend can unlock significant value for our customers and truly transform the technology that powers their lending process. As an early member of the sales team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales process, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the sales culture.
- Execute on all aspects of the sales experience while building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers at top lenders
- Manage complex sales deals and guide customers through every aspect of the procurement process (including regulatory, information security and compliance) from initial contact to close
- Prospect for new clients, build and deliver product presentations, develop sales presentations and proposals
- Develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, the mortgage market and our customers’ needs
- Partner closely with teams such as Product, Professional Services, Engineering and Legal to deliver a world class customer experience and maximize revenue
- 7+ years direct software sales experience, specifically enterprise level SaaS
- Track record of negotiating, structuring and executing highly complex enterprise-level agreements
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Ability to travel up to 50%