Senior Business Development Representative
SaaS is the standard for software distribution today, but the explosion of SaaS has created a number of hurdles for businesses: - A lack of visibility into software usage, spending, licenses, and internal ownership, making coherent management impossible. - Duplicate apps, unused licenses, and orphaned subscriptions, leading to wasted spending. - Ad hoc, inefficient management processes. Are you still using a spreadsheet to keep track of your SaaS? It's not enough! - Shadow IT + unapproved applications create security and compliance risks. Blissfully is the solution. Our SaaS Management platform combines a complete system of record, plus workflows and IT automation for a continuously updated view of your software, users, licenses, spending, security status, and more, plus the org-wide tools and automation necessary to keep your organization...well...organized.
Blissfully is led by an experienced team of entrepreneurs and backed by leading VCs. We are at the center of redefining modern IT and our product is already in use by leading companies. Now we're ready to grow the sales team to bring this vision to every company.
We need an experienced BDR that can help the company succeed, and accomplish personal goals (like hitting your numbers) along the way.
- Identify important decision makers at prospective companies
- Execute email and phone outreach to set up appointments for business development team leaders.
- Drive long term revenue growth by laying a foundation for long-lasting relationships with target companies
- Must be comfortable and effective in email outreach, prospecting, cold-calling, and must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Act as BDR Team Lead and help to build out sales playbooks
- 1+ Year SaaS/PaaS SDR or Sales experience
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Prior experience with CRM
- Proactive and passionate about making an impact in a growing industry