BlueVine’s mission is to help business owners succeed and thrive by making sure they have convenient access to capital for their everyday funding needs. We’ve helped thousands of businesses since we started in 2013. Our total funded volume since inception is expected to top $1 billion in 2018. Our invoice factoring product allows businesses to receive cash advances on their outstanding invoices, offering credit lines of up to $5 million. Our business line of credit product, called Flex Credit, offers financing based on 6-month and 12-month payment terms, and credit lines of up to $250,000. Based in Redwood City, Calif., BlueVine is backed by leading venture capital firms.
As a Sale Trainer at BlueVine, you will be paramount to the development and ongoing success of our young and growing sales team. Your objective is to maximize the effectiveness of our sales org by setting the foundation for new hires by managing their onboarding; and determining the ongoing training needs of the team as a whole. This role will also require you to maintain the materials and resources we use so to ensure continued success.
This is where your sales knowledge and creativity can shine. The prime candidate for the role is someone who is passionate about selling, teaching, and helping small businesses. Uncapped commissions, strong base salary, great benefits.
- Be a BlueVine champion!
- Manage the onboarding, training, and training materials for the sales team (The team currently consists of Account Executive, Sales Development Reps, and Account Manager)
- Work with the managers of the different teams to create training materials for the sales teams
- Create a training schedule that ensures all team members are receiving adequate training to be successful
- Support the managers in the development of their teams
- Provide ongoing feedback regarding the performance of team members
- Assist in interviewing of new candidates
- Be a product and process expert
- Serve as a liaison between the sales team and our product and risk teams
- Bachelors degree
- Growth focused and likes to take ownership and accountability
- Results driven, self-motivated, and responsible
- Organized, dependable, positive and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Can work well with other departments
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Salesforce CRM experience is a must
- Prior experience in training & development a plus!