Business Development Representative
Bodhala is a game-changing legal marketplace that cuts companies' legal costs. We introduce you to new highly effective, more affordable counsel options for your specific matters while also helping lower rates of your existing counsel. Our proprietary technology -- which leverages extensive data around attorneys' performance, experience and referrals -- brings substantial savings to you by harnessing the power of transparency and true competition. Having deep experience not only as attorneys at top firms with demanding global clients but also as founders of technology companies, we ensure only the highest standards of legal work. We understand that, when it comes to legal practice, quality of work is paramount. Our process therefore harnesses competition to generate higher quality services with greater accountability at the best possible cost for corporate clients of high-end legal services.
Bodhala is a software company with headquarters in New York City. We specialize in delivering extremely high value technology products to in-house counsel and procurement teams within blue chip companies.
More than 15 years after graduating from Harvard Law School, CoCEO’s Raj Goyle and Ketan Jhaveri were struck that the legal industry had not adopted technology to improve efficiency in the way that seemingly all other industries had done.
Out of their desire to bring software to the legal industry, Raj and Ketan formed Bodhala’s mission -- to build a best of breed data platform that could finally give legal departments easy, one touch solutions to problems that had vexed them for decades.
We are currently looking for a full-time BDR to join the team and help grow our BD efforts.
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Initiate relationships with prospective customers
- Answer inbound sales calls and emails
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Help to build sales pipeline and architect our sales process
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Comfortable on the phone, and happy to handle objections
- Strong email writing skills
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Well organized, go-getter mentality
- Previous CRM experience a plus
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to help the company grow