Enterprise Account Executive
Bolt is a better-than-Amazon checkout experience for the rest of the internet, with zero fraud built in. We make online businesses more money, powered by our unfair data advantage and the scale of the Bolt Network. Fellow engineers and future teammates: we are well-funded, backed by the best, and bringing together great minds. Learn more at bolt.com, or read about us on TechCrunch, the 2019 Breakout List, Forbes, or PYMNTS. Bolt was founded by Eric Feldman and Ryan Breslow.
Bolt is looking looking for a sophisticated account executive to cultivate deals and partnerships with e-commerce merchants. This field sales role will be based in San Francisco with the expectation of significant travel. You’ll navigate complex organizations and turn them into Bolt evangelists. You should be comfortable working with c-level executives and creating complex solution based sales plans. You’ll have the support of our larger sales organization, but should be excited about the prospect of independently prospecting and leading complex sales from start to success.
- Be selling directly to e-commerce decision-makers, which includes C-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Correlate usage of Bolt directly with growth in prospective customer revenue. This is a clear ROI-based sale.
- Be an energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process.
- Know how to sell innovation and disruption, build trust without deep product evaluations, leverage multiple use cases, and compress your deal cycles.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days.
- Close deals in net new accounts.
- Identify and close quick wins.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM.
- Utilize a solution and value selling approach.
- Evangelize Bolt's full-stack payments platform.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources.
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success.