Business Advisory (Inside Sales)
Bond Street is a startup focused on transforming small business lending through technology, data and design. Small business owners are the foundation for growth in our economy, and yet today’s banking system has left them behind. We’re building a better future where access to financing is simple, transparent and fair. We’re backed by a renowned group technology and financial services investors and are building a world-class team here in New York City.
Bond Street is searching for a charismatic professional with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to help scale and support our sales process. As part of the Business Advisory Team, you’ll spend most of your time connecting with small business owners to share our story, nurturing leads, and supporting customers through the application process. You’ll become well-versed in our product offering, and help ensure all of our customers enjoy working with us.
- Connect with small business owners to understand their business model and financing needs.
- Share our product offering and educate small business owners on our application process.
- Persistently follow up with small business owners who have expressed interest in financing through Bond Street.
- Support customers through the application process.
- Identify and push forward opportunities to improve the way we work.
- At least one (1) year of customer-facing experience (sales experience a plus).
- Eagerness to learn about our product offering and small business finance.
- Exceptional communication skills across all mediums.
- Dedication to customer success and excitement about pursuing folks who have expressed interest.
- Focus on achieving metrics-driven results in a dynamic environment.
- Passion for continuous innovation and a proven track record of seeing ideas through to fruition.
- Ability to connect and empathize with a wide range of customers.