Customer Success Manager
BookingBug is an enterprise Time-as-a-Service (TaaS) platform with appointment scheduling, queuing and event management capabilities used by some of the worlds largest banks, retailers and government agencies. It is the first company to offer a single, versatile platform that supports a range of time-driven customer and workforce needs to drive attraction, engagement and retention that results in profitable customer relationships.Brands use BookingBug to create secure, data-driven and integrated experiences for the entire customer lifecycle. From online to in-store, BookingBug bridges the gaps in the customer experience by helping organizations simplify scheduling, while maximizing staff and resource utilization. BookingBug is used by brands like U.S. Bank, John Lewis, Yorkshire Building Society, Oriental Bank, LEGO and the UK Government to manage tens of millions of customer engagements annually. It is partners with companies including Salesforce, Oracle and Microsoft. Deloitte and The Financial Times recently recognized BookingBug for its rapid growth and scale, naming it one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
It’s an exciting time to join BookingBug. We’re scaling up our teams, and looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team. Customer Success is the term we use for ensuring our customers get the very best value from BookingBug. The role encompasses nurturing customer growth, driving retention and ensuring customer satisfaction. Working hand in hand with the customer to drive insight, value and promote advocacy – ultimately ensuring customer fulfillment and success.
You will be responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, and driving user adoption and satisfaction.
- Owning overall relationships with assigned clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, driving growth and satisfaction
- Working with clients to establish goals, or other KPI’s
- Delivering impactful and insightful QBR sessions with your key accounts
- Tracking and reporting on customer health and delivering different outreach programs
- Managing customer reporting and analysis
- Experience in Account Management or Customer Success Management in a highly bespoke SaaS organization
- Experience with large Enterprise Customers in a SaaS revenue model
- Track record of consistently delivering projects, driving successful technical programs, and managing technical accounts
- Proven ability to coach people internally and externally to drive outcomes