Business Development Executive (BDR)
Ready for the future of accounting? Botkeeper provides automated bookkeeping support to businesses and Accounting firms by using a powerful combination of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and skilled accountants. Our clients receive 24/7 accounting and support as well as incredible insight into their financials with interactive dashboards and unlimited reporting. Botkeeper was designed to scale from startup to Fortune 5000 company, providing automated accounting support to every industry. So how does it work? Our automated bookkeeping software combines your various data sources while applying rules, processes, and calculations to give you the most insightful custom reporting and dashboards, while also eliminating costly and error-prone manual accounting. Our skilled Senior Accounting team oversees the automation and focuses on complex accounting, data integrity, and interpretation. We’ll be hard at work extracting data from receipts, processing payroll, paying bills, sending invoices, reconciling accounts, and generating beautiful reports – so you have more time for what matters most to your business. Even better? Botkeeper can be your first bookkeeper, work hand-in-hand with your current team, or even augment the need for an entire accounting department. For CFO's, CPA's or other Accounting Professionals, Botkeeper can help you offload the day-to-day blocking and tackling of bookkeeping (data entry, reconciliations, classifications), allowing accountants to focus on higher-level client advisory services. We're working around the clock, offering best-in-class support. - Available Services - Revenue Recognition, Accounts Receivable Tracking, Generating Invoices, Accounts Payable Tracking, Paying Bills, Expense Reports, Document Management, Banking & Credit Card Reconciliations, Payroll Tracking, Inventory Accounting, Monthly Close and Financial Reports, Monthly Discussion with your Assigned Accounting Team.
As a Business Development Executive, you will play a crucial role within our complex, consultative sales process. You’ll be strategically engaging an inbound and outbound mix of prospects through multi-touch cadences consisting of personalized email, calls, and social. Effectively communicating botkeeper’s differentiated value to each prospect will be crucial to success. BDEs are responsible for identifying and engaging high-quality prospects, generating interest in botkeeper, and qualifying the opportunity before handing off to an Account Executive.
You’ll work closely with Sales Management, Corporate Sales Account Executives, Partner Sales, and Marketing to learn, support and achieve team-wide and org-wide goals. We’re building a world-class team of top performers from some of the most successful software companies in the world and are looking for driven individuals eager to grow and accelerate their careers.
- Identify new business through diligent, detail-oriented prospecting, leveraging all available information
- Engage prospects through email, phone, and social to generate interest in botkeeper
- Autonomously conduct polished calls and presentations with prospects
- Thoroughly qualify opportunities and seamlessly hand-off to an Account Executive
- Maintain high activity volume and quality
- Demonstrate integrity and professional ethics in everything you do
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years quota-carrying SDR/BDR experience, selling SaaS products
- Demonstrated success in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive in adversity and under pressure, with grit - you hate, and refuse to lose
- You are without question, the most persuasive and driven person you know
- High energy, passionate about your work, and eager to learn