Business Development Executive (BDR)
Botkeeper is the future of bookkeeping! Think of Botkeeper as your assigned and dedicated permanent bookkeeper. Botkeeper will interact with you, answer your questions, and prompt you for information when needed just as a bookkeeper would. But unlike a bookkeeper, Botkeeper is available to you full-time, does not require sick or vacation time, and is always pleasant to work with. Botkeeper continuously learns, improves, and gets better at your bookkeeping as it learns your business and accounting needs. Botkeeper is a virtual robotic bookkeeper that does your bookkeeping and supports your accounting needs through machine learning and integration of systems and software. Botkeeper then accesses your information to make entries, tracks and schedules revenue and deferred expenses, accounts for payroll, reconciles bank accounts, and sends invoices. It’s a bookkeeper but only better! Botkeeper is truly the future of bookkeeping. - Services Include - Revenue Recognition, Accounts Receivable Tracking, Generating Invoices, Accounts Payable Tracking, Paying Bills, Expense Reports, Document Management, Banking & Credit Card Reconciliations, Payroll Tracking, Inventory Accounting, Monthly Close and Financial Reports, Monthly Discussion with your Assigned CPA.
As a Business Development Executive, you will play a crucial role within our complex, consultative sales process. You’ll be strategically engaging an inbound and outbound mix of prospects through multi-touch cadences consisting of personalized email, calls, and social. Effectively communicating botkeeper’s differentiated value to each prospect will be crucial to success. BDEs are responsible for identifying and engaging high-quality prospects, generating interest in botkeeper, and qualifying the opportunity before handing off to an Account Executive.
You’ll work closely with Sales Management, Corporate Sales Account Executives, Partner Sales, and Marketing to learn, support and achieve team-wide and org-wide goals. We’re building a world-class team of top performers from some of the most successful software companies in the world and are looking for driven individuals eager to grow and accelerate their careers.
- Identify new business through diligent, detail-oriented prospecting, leveraging all available information
- Engage prospects through email, phone, and social to generate interest in botkeeper
- Autonomously conduct polished calls and presentations with prospects
- Thoroughly qualify opportunities and seamlessly hand-off to an Account Executive
- Maintain high activity volume and quality
- Demonstrate integrity and professional ethics in everything you do
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years quota-carrying SDR/BDR experience, selling SaaS products
- Demonstrated success in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive in adversity and under pressure, with grit - you hate, and refuse to lose
- You are without question, the most persuasive and driven person you know
- High energy, passionate about your work, and eager to learn