Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing Cloud is the first new channel with scale in 10 years. We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, and London and were recently named the fastest-growing SaaS company in America by Inc Magazine & Deloitte.Our Technology powers thousands of digital properties, spanning across a variety of industries. For the first time in years, marketers have a meaningful revenue channel outside of Google, Facebook and email. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever 21, Avis, Lufthansa, Sears, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more. BounceX is a family, built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of the team, and in creating a place where people love coming to work. We’re dedicated to cultivating and rewarding creativity, constantly pushing ourselves to keep innovating, being the dodgeball champs of NYC tech, finding the best breakfast tacos in universe, and setting the standard for the future of marketing technology.Inc. 5000 fastest growing software company in the USDeloitte Tech Fast 500Fortune Best Workplaces in TechCrain’s Best Places to WorkRanked #1 in NYC by Entrepreneur Magazine for Top Company Cultures
Our rapidly growing and successful sales team is looking to bring on a Sales Trainer. The Sales Trainer will own the on-boarding and training of all current and future members of the Business Development and Client Solutions teams. This exciting new role is imperative in ensuring the continuing achievements of the team.
This individual will be responsible for setting the team up for success by educating them on best practices re: BounceX software, industry trends, and conversion optimization. You should understand the nuances of business development and digital marketing, and possess the ability to advise on the intricacies of both.
- Own the training of all team members, including current employees, to ensure all are prepared to sell our complex product
- Become an expert on our product and be able to communicate what our software is capable of in different terms
- Project manage a comprehensive training program that’s tailored to the needs of each individual
- Develop and improve upon internal collateral as necessary
- 1-3 years experience in a selling role, with a demonstrated knowledge of enterprise sales fundamentals (discovery, qualifying a prospect, navigating organizations, driving urgency, closing, etc.)
- Experience in sales training and onboarding
- Self-starter who thrives with minimal oversight