Founded in 2012, BounceXs People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, JetBlue, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so weve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But its the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
Inc. 5000 fastest growing software company in the US Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Fortune Best Workplaces in Tech Crains Best Places to Work Ranked #1 in NYC by Entrepreneur Magazine for Top Company Cultures
Our rapidly growing and successful sales team is looking to bring on a Sales Trainer. The Sales Trainer will own the on-boarding and training of all current and future members of the Business Development and Client Solutions teams. This exciting new role is imperative in ensuring the continuing achievements of the team.
This individual will be responsible for setting the team up for success by educating them on best practices re: BounceX software, industry trends, and conversion optimization. You should understand the nuances of business development and digital marketing, and possess the ability to advise on the intricacies of both.
- Own the training of all team members, including current employees, to ensure all are prepared to sell our complex product
- Become an expert on our product and be able to communicate what our software is capable of in different terms
- Project manage a comprehensive training program that’s tailored to the needs of each individual
- Develop and improve upon internal collateral as necessary
- 1-3 years experience in a selling role, with a demonstrated knowledge of enterprise sales fundamentals (discovery, qualifying a prospect, navigating organizations, driving urgency, closing, etc.)
- Experience in sales training and onboarding
- Self-starter who thrives with minimal oversight