JOIN US ON OUR MISSION BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies. More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor. With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work. We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include best in class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, support with student loans, flexible work hours, and more. What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values: Come Hungry Carry Each Other Drive Undeniable Performance Respect People, Privacy, Ideas Bounce Back Come join us on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and successful sales team is looking to bring on a Sales Trainer. The Sales Trainer will own the on-boarding and training of all current and future members of the Business Development and Client Solutions teams. This exciting new role is imperative in ensuring the continuing achievements of the team.
This individual will be responsible for setting the team up for success by educating them on best practices re: BounceX software, industry trends, and conversion optimization. You should understand the nuances of business development and digital marketing, and possess the ability to advise on the intricacies of both.
- Own the training of all team members, including current employees, to ensure all are prepared to sell our complex product
- Become an expert on our product and be able to communicate what our software is capable of in different terms
- Project manage a comprehensive training program that’s tailored to the needs of each individual
- Develop and improve upon internal collateral as necessary
- 1-3 years experience in a selling role, with a demonstrated knowledge of enterprise sales fundamentals (discovery, qualifying a prospect, navigating organizations, driving urgency, closing, etc.)
- Experience in sales training and onboarding
- Self-starter who thrives with minimal oversight