Director of Client Solutions
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION BounceX is a global marketing technology company that has been recognized as a best place to work by Glassdoor and Crain’s, and one of America’s fastest-growing SaaS companies. More than 300 companies including JetBlue, Uniqlo, HelloFresh, and Comcast use BounceX to orchestrate real-time, multichannel marketing programs customized for every individual web visitor. With offices in New York City and London, BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment where people love coming to work. We provide career coaching, growth and development opportunities, and benefits that are in the 95th percentile of all technology companies. Some highlights include best in class fully paid family leave, 401(k) match, support with student loans, flexible work hours, and more. What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values: Come Hungry Carry Each Other Drive Undeniable Performance Respect People, Privacy, Ideas Bounce Back Come join us on our mission.
You know what it takes to build relationships. You know the right thing to say at the right time. You thrive under pressure and adversity. You have never quit anything in your life and aren’t about to start now. People come to you to put out the biggest fires and you actually enjoy dealing with conflict.
We think our clients are more than just a contract. There are a dozen people behind every signature, and we want them all to be happy. What gets our clients promoted? Conversions and Revenue. That’s where you come in...
As a Director of Client Solutions, you’ll be tasked with developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers of existing clients and introducing them to new opportunities to increase ROI. We’re constantly developing new top-tier products to benefit our clients and need the right person to explain all the benefits of implementation.
- Identify opportunities within your book to drive new revenue growth through upsells and expansion
- Communicate how BounceX’s platform and products solve conversion issues, why we’re worth the money, and are the best of the best
- Navigate the industry to find key decision makers and build their trust in both you and BounceX
- You are responsible for the business relationship with the client (our Account Management team is responsible for delivering performance and the day-to-day execution)
- A minimum of 3 years of REAL experience in Digital Marketing, either in Customer Success (Account Management with an upsell quota) or Strategy
- Track record of successfully impacting business growth
- Strong background involving strategizing and consulting with C-Level execs at Fortune2000 companies
- A track record of being a persuasive person
- Off-the-charts emotional intelligence
- The most driven person you know (seriously)
- Assholes or arrogant people NEED NOT APPLY