Director of Client Solutions
Founded in 2012, BounceX’s People-Based Marketing (PBM) cloud is the first new revenue channel with scale in 10 years. With offices in NYC and London and named the fastest growing software company in America by Inc Magazine in 2016, we currently power thousands of digital properties, expanding across a multitude of industries. For the first time, brands and publishers have a meaningful paid channel outside of Google and Facebook. We are trusted by global enterprises such as Forever21, Avis, Lufthansa, CNN, Uniqlo, Comcast and many more.
BounceX is built on the belief that the success of a company is rooted in the strength of its team, so we’ve created a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages employees to love coming to work. World-class benefits like paid family leave, career coaching and donation matching are just a few of the things that make BounceX different. But it’s the people who truly stand out, each owning their piece of the company with unrivaled dedication, creativity and tenacity.
Inc. 5000 fastest growing software company in the US Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Fortune Best Workplaces in Tech Crain’s Best Places to Work Ranked #1 in NYC by Entrepreneur Magazine for Top Company Cultures
You know what it takes to build relationships. You know the right thing to say at the right time. You thrive under pressure and adversity. You have never quit anything in your life and aren’t about to start now. People come to you to put out the biggest fires and you actually enjoy dealing with conflict.
We think our clients are more than just a contract. There are a dozen people behind every signature, and we want them all to be happy. What gets our clients promoted? Conversions and Revenue. That’s where you come in...
As a Director of Client Solutions, you’ll be tasked with developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers of existing clients and introducing them to new opportunities to increase ROI. We’re constantly developing new top-tier products to benefit our clients and need the right person to explain all the benefits of implementation.
- Identify opportunities within your book to drive new revenue growth through upsells and expansion
- Communicate how BounceX’s platform and products solve conversion issues, why we’re worth the money, and are the best of the best
- Navigate the industry to find key decision makers and build their trust in both you and BounceX
- You are responsible for the business relationship with the client (our Account Management team is responsible for delivering performance and the day-to-day execution)
- A minimum of 3 years of REAL experience in Digital Marketing, either in Customer Success (Account Management with an upsell quota) or Strategy
- Track record of successfully impacting business growth
- Strong background involving strategizing and consulting with C-Level execs at Fortune2000 companies
- A track record of being a persuasive person
- Off-the-charts emotional intelligence
- The most driven person you know (seriously)
- Assholes or arrogant people NEED NOT APPLY