Braavo is a technology company changing the way mobile entrepreneurs finance and grow their app businesses. Using data, integrations, and automation, Braavo delivers performance-based funding for mobile app businesses on demand, without dilution or personal guarantees. From bootstrapped health & fitness apps to equity-backed mobile games, founders rely on Braavo for insights to scale predictably and capital to drive exceptional outcomes. Founded in 2015, Braavo is headquartered in New York City. The company has raised nearly $80MM in debt and equity from investors including e.ventures, SWS Venture Capital, SV Angel, BoxGroup, Mark 2 Capital and a number of successful angels and entrepreneurs from the fintech and mobile community.
Do you sleep with a copy of "Predictable Revenue" under your pillow?
If you answered yes, then you might be a perfect fit as the first dedicated Account Executive in our sales organization. As an Account Executive, you'll be working directly with the founders on all aspects of the sales process and lifecycle. We've already built a good deal of automation into the top of our sales funnel, and we need someone who can take warm leads and get them over the finish line. On a given day, you'll be responsible for any of the following:
- Overseeing our prospecting and lead generation teams & systems
- Uncovering new channels for sourcing leads
- Outbound sales efforts via all available channels: email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.
- Representing Aprenita at trade shows, conferences and Meetups
- Creating business intelligence reports and insights around our sales process
- Running around knocking on doors
- You have 2-5 years experience in a sales capacity at another tech company, preferably a startup
- You're self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have a Bachelors degree and are comfortable with data analysis in Excel
We're open to candidates with a range of backgrounds and skill sets. A background in finance is a plus but not mandatory.