Business Development Representative
Braavo is a technology company changing the way mobile entrepreneurs finance and grow their app businesses. Using data, integrations, and automation, Braavo delivers performance-based funding for mobile app businesses on demand, without dilution or personal guarantees. From bootstrapped health & fitness apps to equity-backed mobile games, founders rely on Braavo for insights to scale predictably and capital to drive exceptional outcomes. Founded in 2015, Braavo is headquartered in New York City. The company has raised nearly $80MM in debt and equity from investors including e.ventures, SWS Venture Capital, SV Angel, BoxGroup, Mark 2 Capital and a number of successful angels and entrepreneurs from the fintech and mobile community.
We’re looking for experienced sales professionals to join our business development team. The BDR team is responsible for outbound prospecting and setting up qualified appointments for our account executive team. We’re looking for an efficient communicator who is able to gain access to high-level executives in order to communicate our company’s value proposition.
- Identify important decision makers at prospective companies
- Execute email and phone outreach to set up appointments for business development team leaders.
- Drive long term revenue growth by laying a foundation for long-lasting relationships with target companies
- Must be comfortable and effective in email outreach, prospecting, cold-calling, and must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business related field
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Prior experience with CRM
- Proactive and passionate about making an impact in a growing industry