VP of Sales
Bread is transforming retail by building powerful financing tools that help retailers increase sales. Bread gives retailers the ability to let their customers pay over time for the things they need, on their terms. Bread’s growing team includes finance and technology professionals from American Express, Chase, Citibank, Discover, and Google. Bread is backed by some of the nation’s leading investors, led by Bessemer Venture Partners.
We are looking for a startup minded Director of Sales with background in selling a technology platform and managing/building a team of A players to help our sales team scale.
- Hiring a team of capable sales people around you
- Managing and tracking the performance of the team
- Setting the high level sales strategy for the company
- Ultimately, you will help our sales team get the product in front of new clients and help set vision for continued expansion. You will work with a highly motivated, diverse, and thoughtful group as we rapidly scale to disrupt an industry.
- Establish all necessary sales material to give our sales team the tools they need to succeed
- Build a high output sales organization and hire A players
- Manage complex negotiations with large corporate partners and close large deals
- Train and develop staff to be effective in all stages of the sales funnel
- Manage the KPIs of the sales team via the CRM and provide transparency to executive team
- Work closely with the product team to align priorities with opportunity
- 5-10 years of SaaS sales experience with significant track record of success
- 3+ years of experience running sales, with at least 2 years at a single company
- Track record of building, scaling, training, and coaching high functioning teams
- Experience with building traction in a complex market with long standing incumbents
- Bachelor's degree from a top university and a sharp mind for technical details