Breather is the leading provider of space-as-a-service, with a growing network of private workspaces built for productivity. Breather enables businesses to access flexible workspace by the hour, day or month, with hundreds of locations across the globe including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London. Every space is designed to be comfortable, private and productive, with plug-and-play technology that ensures you can get to work as soon as you arrive. No matter how much space you need or for how long you need it, Breather provides flexible workspace solutions without lengthy turnarounds or leases that lock you in, leaving you space to concentrate on what’s next.
We are seeking a Sales Manager to help join and lead our growing sales division. The Sales Manager will be tasked with leading a team of 8-10 Inside/Outside Account Executives located across our core markets. He/She will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and motivating the sales team to meet/exceed individual and team goals while working closely with the VP of Sales on the overall strategy and execution of our GTM across the division.
The ideal candidate will have a player coach mentality and a bias to take action quickly and effectively. This is a full-time role reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
- Mentor, train, coach and lead a team of 8+ Account Executives on end-to-end sales processes
- Accompany team members on tours/meetings with key target accounts
- Motivate team to exceed sales targets with a focus on leveraging our diverse product bundle to grow their book of business
- Facilitate sales forecasting, budgeting, and process optimization
- Measure overall team effectiveness and report back key learnings to management
- Coordinate with stakeholders across several departments to align and execute against company GTM
- Work closely with marketing and demand gen teams to improve lead generation processes and the overall customer experience pre-/post-acquisition
- Organize and execute division trainings designed to improve team effectiveness and optimal performance of the sales force
- 3 + years prior sales management experience in a rapidly growing industry
- 5+ years prior sales experience with proven track record of exceeding goal
- Experience building and growing a sales team with natural ability to inspire others
- Experience with SalesForce a must
- Experience with sales enablement tools (i.e. Salesloft, Outreach, etc.) is a plus
- Self starter with an analytical, detail oriented and process driven approach to managing