Sales Development Representative
Brex is rebuilding B2B financial products, starting with a corporate credit card for technology companies. We help startups of all sizes (from recently incorporated to later-stage companies) to instantly get a credit card that has 20x higher limits, completely automates expense management, kills receipt tracking and magically integrates with their accounting systems. Brex was founded by Henrique Dubugras and Pedro Franceschi, two engineers who previously founded Pagar.me, one of the largest payment processors in Brazil with over $1.5 billion in GMV. Brex is backed by the co-founders of PayPal (Max Levchin and Peter Thiel), Y Combinator, Ribbit Capital, Yuri Milner, and Carl Pascarella (former CEO of Visa). Brex is building the next generation of B2B financial services with better tech and without the restrictions of legacy technology.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and identifying new customers for Brex. You will partner with Account Executives to help startups understand the value of Brex as a corporate credit card and the rewards that it provides fast growing companies.
We’re building a team from the ground up that will require a “whatever it takes,” attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales. As one of the first SDR’s at Brex, you will have the opportunity to help create process and build pipeline for $1 million deals immediately. The opportunity to start your sales career at a unicorn start up and grow your career into an AE and beyond!
- Work with startups to sign them up for Brex credit card.
- Prospect companies that are growing and spending; educate them on our modern corporate card built just for startups. No personal guarantee on the MasterCard network with embedded expense management software!
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position Brex as a compelling solution.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments
- Provide feedback to others in department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs
- 1-2 years experience in a phone sales role as part of a SaaS or B2B company OR a driven and eager to learn new grad who thrives in fast paced, constantly-changing environments
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of Brex
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a unicorn startup while launching your career in sales