Growth Sales Executive
BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Thousands of thought leaders are actively sharing their insights, their ideas and their most up-to-date knowledge with professionals all over the globe through the technologies that BrightTALK has created. At BrightTALK, we believe people learn the most when they hear directly from those who know the subject best, and we believe that this experience is enhanced through a dialog between speakers and the audience. Our online event tools offer a dynamic environment for everyone involved. It is the interactions we witness and the advancement of knowledge in our online communities that excites us the most.
This role is focused on retaining and growing existing clients and can involve a wide range of activities including: delivering consistent monthly sales revenues against a quota, supporting the creation of sales campaigns focused on communicating the value of BrightTALK products and services, opening new opportunities within existing accounts, and generating the necessary volume of outbound activities to support a healthy pipeline that progresses the business forward.
- Deliver consistent monthly sales bookings across BrightTALK’s products
- Discover new opportunities and expand targeted accounts to meet and exceed quota targets
- Solve customer marketing problems through solutions that deliver campaign success
- Execute a solution sales process that adds value to customers through insights in order to win business and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
- Become a strong advocate for customer success and mobilize resources to help customers succeed with their BrightTALK program investment
- Work with Customer Success Managers and Product Leaders to generate demand and ensure customer success
- Build strategic, long-term relationships with senior marketers and agencies to cement BrightTALK’s value proposition
- Software / SaaS sales experience, media and marketing sales experience desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
- Excellent presentation, organization, communication (verbal and writing), and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree