Bugcrowd is the #1 crowdsourced security platform. More enterprise organizations trust Bugcrowd to manage their bug bounty, vulnerability disclosure, attack surface management and next-gen pen test programs. By combining the largest, most experienced triage team with the most trusted hackers around the world, Bugcrowd generates better results, reduces risk through remediation advice, and empowers organisations to release secure products to market faster — with no hidden fees. Based in San Francisco, Bugcrowd is backed by Blackbird Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, Industry Ventures, Paladin Capital Group, Rally Ventures, Salesforce Ventures and Triangle Peak Partners. Bugcrowd. Outhack Them AllTM. Learn more at www.bugcrowd.com.
As an Account Executive with Bugcrowd, you’ll be responsible for end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close, managing quarterly quotas within your territory. Inside sales with travel to the territory as needed to support events and on-site meetings. This is a high-energy, fast-paced and evolving position, so you must be comfortable with change as we continue to grow and evolve as an organization.
- This role ties to an individual territory, with expectations to manage full sales lifecycles, and to build the go to market plan including direct and indirect business.
- Performance tied to quota attainment.
- 5+ years of work experience - Infosec a plus
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a closing Role
- A charismatic, dynamic, extroverted personality
- Very motivated and goal-oriented
- Individually driven, but can work on a team as well
- Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional