Sales Development Manager
Our mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide.We’re creating beautiful, user-friendly communication software and transforming an industry that’s traditionally been underserved by tech. Over $75 billion in new construction is managed on our platform every month. From the new Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, our tools are helping cities grow and communities come together. We’re solving real problems for real people.Founded in 2012, we’ve raised $37.5 million from top tier investors like Lightspeed, Crosslink, Homebrew, Brick & Mortar, and Freestyle. We’re a fun, fast-growing team that’s passionate about building products people love.We're hiring! Check out our current openings here: https://www.buildingconnected.com/jobsFor a demo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BuildingConnected is launching its SDR program due to tremendous growth over the past 18 months. OurAEs currently generate their own leads, drive sales and on-ramp our customers. They’re wildly successful with full stack selling and we are building our SDR team to fuel the inferno. This team will align closely with the sales org focused on General Contractor Sales. The SDR manager will own the metrics, training and execution of this new team to create an even greater unfair competitive advantage for our AEs.
- Train, manage and motivate a team of Sales Development Reps.
- Develop SDRs into sales-ready candidates for future AE positions.
- Create success metrics along with Sales Management that drive value throughout the sales funnel.
- Motivate Individuals and teams to exceed targets through coaching, tracking and creative incentives.
- Consistently report on team/Individual results - quality, quantity, Active and Paid conversions.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to ensure the most effective targeting of the SDR team.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to drive efficiencies.
- Proactively improve processes to make the SDR team more effective
- 2+ years SDR Management experience.
- 1+ year as an SDR.
- Proven experience successfully managing people to overachieve against performance goals.
- Outstanding communication, organization and time management skills.
- You are a power SFDC user.
- Highly self motivated and results driven.
- Familiarity with the Construction industry is a plus (but not a necessity).