Enterprise Account Executive
BuildingConnected is the leading preconstruction platform enabling real estate owners and general contractors to hire qualified contractors for their projects.
BuildingConnected’s mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide. BuildingConnected’s platform is used and loved by over 2,500 general contractors and owners, and more than $100 billion in new construction is enabled through the BuildingConnected platform every month.
From the new Golden State Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, BuildingConnected’s tools are helping cities grow and bringing communities together. Founded in 2012, BuildingConnected has since raised $53 million from top-tier investors including Lightspeed, Crosslink, Homebrew, Brick & Mortar, Bee Partners, Freestyle, and Brookfield Ventures.
We are looking to hire amazing sales professionals to join our growing team. BuildingConnected is the largest and fastest growing provider of preconstruction bidding solutions in commercial construction. We have just made a key acquisition to offer an Enterprise solution to help prequalify and manage the risk of engaging contractors to perform large commercial projects. Therefore, we are expanding our sales organization with smart, passionate, hard working reps that want to be a contributor to something truly special. In this role, you will: Be a part of a newly formed Enterprise sales team. Find new prospects and contacts at General Contractors and Owners who manage Risk and Subcontractor Qualifications. Create value with your prospects through a combination of solution selling and interactive demos. Be a trusted advisor and thought-leader to help the industry take smarter risks by using our platform.
- You love to win but you also solution sell and understand the balance.
- You have strong time management skills.
- You’ve sold to CFOs and Senior Executives and can manage longer 3+ month sales cycles.
- You like technology and enjoy mapping best of breed solution to your prospects existing processes.
- You have formal sales training and can creatively handle objections and set clear next steps.
- You care about making your customers and your peers better.
- Culture matters to you (It matters a great deal to us).