Partner Marketing Manager
Button (www.usebutton.com) is the premiere mobile partnership platform for the world’s leading brands, providing a scalable solution and the simplest way to build partnerships that drive commerce. Through proprietary technology and hands-on service, Button facilitates discovery and transaction among consumers with a user-first experience. Current partners on the platform feature industry leaders such as Hotels.com, Walmart/Jet, eBay, Buzzfeed/Tasty, Groupon, Uber, Foursquare, Booking.com, and many more. The company was founded in 2014 and was voted as a top 50 Best Workplace in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, a Best Place to Work in New York and the U.S. by Fortune in 2017, and was featured as the 2017 #2 Best Place to Work by Crain's New York. Button has raised more than $34 million in Seed, Series A, and Series B funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Greycroft Partners, DCM Ventures, Accomplice Ventures, VaynerRSE and others. Button is hosting TAP (www.tapconference.com) for the 4th year in a row. This October in New York City, mobile leaders from a broad range of industries will explore how some of the world’s top brands have connected with customers on mobile by working with the most forward-thinking publishers in the world. Be sure to stay updated on what's to come and secure your spot now by visiting www.tapconference.com.
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted the best place to work in NYC.
Come join the marketing team at Button, helping grow our brand, company, and product value for our partners. As Partner Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating campaigns, customer journeys, and content to attract and nurture Button’s next generation of partners. You will work directly with our revenue and partnerships teams to arm them with the best narrative and collateral to influence partners, in addition to leading and managing direct communication channels and campaigns.
- Lead sales enablement efforts to help our team sell effectively and close leads to become our next set of partners
- Work with our partnerships team to create collateral and programs to educate, upsell, and optimize our partners and their Buttons; create a referral channel for new partners
- Create content that demonstrates thought leadership across the industry and generates interest in Button for industry audiences
- Ruthlessly align to sales and partnership goals; work to embed yourself in sales and partnership meetings to best understand how to serve them
- Own management of digital campaign executions, including but not limited to A/B testing, conversion flows, campaign optimization, copy/creative development, and maximizing conversion rates
- Build and manage customer journeys that nurture leads to opportunities and opportunities to live partners
- Master the sales and partnership funnels, managing and monitoring marketing automation flows, tracking, and reporting
- Manage budget and internal resources to achieve agreed-upon business outcomes
- 5+ years experience in marketing operations, lead generation, sales enablement, or partner/channel marketing
- Demonstrated success with managing feedback and input from cross-functional stakeholders
- An analytical and operations mind -- we care about proving marketing’s ROI
- Ability to quickly and easily understand technical concepts or products
- Strong communication, written, skills; can take complex concepts and break down into simple, human terms
- Expertise with research and interpreting market statistics - market data will be your best friend
- Knowledge and expertise of design software (e.g. Sketch) a plus
- Creativity, optimism, and hustle!