Partner Marketing Manager
Button is the mobile commerce platform that maximizes the value of every tap. Through higher-converting technology, Button embeds commerce inside publisher apps so that brands can grow their mobile business, publishers can increase their mobile revenue, and consumers have a better buying experience on mobile. Intent is changing. By closing the gap between browsing and buying, Button has driven over $1 billion in spending to date.
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted the best place to work in NYC.
Come join the marketing team at Button, helping grow our brand, company, and product value for our partners. As Partner Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating campaigns, customer journeys, and content to attract and nurture Button’s next generation of partners. You will work directly with our revenue and partnerships teams to arm them with the best narrative and collateral to influence partners, in addition to leading and managing direct communication channels and campaigns.
- Lead sales enablement efforts to help our team sell effectively and close leads to become our next set of partners
- Work with our partnerships team to create collateral and programs to educate, upsell, and optimize our partners and their Buttons; create a referral channel for new partners
- Create content that demonstrates thought leadership across the industry and generates interest in Button for industry audiences
- Ruthlessly align to sales and partnership goals; work to embed yourself in sales and partnership meetings to best understand how to serve them
- Own management of digital campaign executions, including but not limited to A/B testing, conversion flows, campaign optimization, copy/creative development, and maximizing conversion rates
- Build and manage customer journeys that nurture leads to opportunities and opportunities to live partners
- Master the sales and partnership funnels, managing and monitoring marketing automation flows, tracking, and reporting
- Manage budget and internal resources to achieve agreed-upon business outcomes
- 5+ years experience in marketing operations, lead generation, sales enablement, or partner/channel marketing
- Demonstrated success with managing feedback and input from cross-functional stakeholders
- An analytical and operations mind -- we care about proving marketing’s ROI
- Ability to quickly and easily understand technical concepts or products
- Strong communication, written, skills; can take complex concepts and break down into simple, human terms
- Expertise with research and interpreting market statistics - market data will be your best friend
- Knowledge and expertise of design software (e.g. Sketch) a plus
- Creativity, optimism, and hustle!