People Operations Specialist
Button connects apps. More and more, we’re using apps to facilitate real world actions. Our smartphones are becoming bridges between our personal wants and needs and the physical world. Button is connecting the growing app economy to help users discover their next action, and help mobile businesses grow. Our Contextual Commerce technology surfaces relevant Buttons that drive real-world actions. This is the future of commerce and, with Buttons, our partners are making it a reality. Voted the #1 Best Place to Work by Crain's, the company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York City. Button has raised more than $14 million in seed and Series A funding from Redpoint Ventures, Greycroft Partners, DCM Ventures, AtlasVentures, VaynerRSE and others.
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted the best place to work in NYC.
We’re looking for a People Operations Specialist to join our growing family. The People Operations Specialist will support the People & Recruiting the team through innovative programming, data analysis, project management, coordination, and will shape cross-functional processes to help everyone do their best work. You will serve as a generalist tackling a wide variety of projects and initiatives while playing an active role in nurturing and defining our culture as we grow.
- Lead, nurture, and scale programs across recruiting, people operations, and onboarding
- Support the operational excellence and scale of onboarding and new hire programming
- Plan and execute inspiring internal culture events including our weekly Talk-O Tuesdays, company retreats, team offsites, celebrations, and milestones
- Plan and execute innovative and inclusive initiatives that foster our values, cultural-isms, and team collaboration
- Lead campus recruiting and our intern programming
- Scale and optimize recruiting operations including candidates experience, interviewer bandwidth, interview training programs, and candidate visas and greencards
- Gain insights and report on program effectiveness through surveys and data analysis
- 2-3 years of experience developing and executing programming within People Operations, HR, or Recruiting
- Admirable project management, organization, planning skills
- Experience with people operations data or analytics
- A flexible and adaptable nature with the ability to work well under pressure
- A critical and creative eye for the details while also being able to see the big picture - you’re known for spotting problems before they arise
- A process, solutions & growth-oriented mindset - you love feedback & you’re always seeking out the best way to solve a problem, optimize, and automate for the future
- Hustle & true grit