People Operations Specialist
Button is the mobile commerce platform that maximizes the value of every tap. Through higher-converting technology, Button embeds commerce inside publisher apps so that brands can grow their mobile business, publishers can increase their mobile revenue, and consumers have a better buying experience on mobile. Intent is changing. By closing the gap between browsing and buying, Button has driven over $1 billion in spending to date.
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted the best place to work in NYC.
We’re looking for a People Operations Specialist to join our growing family. The People Operations Specialist will support the People & Recruiting the team through innovative programming, data analysis, project management, coordination, and will shape cross-functional processes to help everyone do their best work. You will serve as a generalist tackling a wide variety of projects and initiatives while playing an active role in nurturing and defining our culture as we grow.
- Lead, nurture, and scale programs across recruiting, people operations, and onboarding
- Support the operational excellence and scale of onboarding and new hire programming
- Plan and execute inspiring internal culture events including our weekly Talk-O Tuesdays, company retreats, team offsites, celebrations, and milestones
- Plan and execute innovative and inclusive initiatives that foster our values, cultural-isms, and team collaboration
- Lead campus recruiting and our intern programming
- Scale and optimize recruiting operations including candidates experience, interviewer bandwidth, interview training programs, and candidate visas and greencards
- Gain insights and report on program effectiveness through surveys and data analysis
- 2-3 years of experience developing and executing programming within People Operations, HR, or Recruiting
- Admirable project management, organization, planning skills
- Experience with people operations data or analytics
- A flexible and adaptable nature with the ability to work well under pressure
- A critical and creative eye for the details while also being able to see the big picture - you’re known for spotting problems before they arise
- A process, solutions & growth-oriented mindset - you love feedback & you’re always seeking out the best way to solve a problem, optimize, and automate for the future
- Hustle & true grit