People Operations Specialist
Button (www.usebutton.com) is the premiere mobile partnership platform for the world’s leading brands, providing a scalable solution and the simplest way to build partnerships that drive commerce. Through proprietary technology and hands-on service, Button facilitates discovery and transaction among consumers with a user-first experience. Current partners on the platform feature industry leaders such as Hotels.com, Walmart/Jet, eBay, Buzzfeed/Tasty, Groupon, Uber, Foursquare, Booking.com, and many more. The company was founded in 2014 and was voted as a top 50 Best Workplace in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, a Best Place to Work in New York and the U.S. by Fortune in 2017, and was featured as the 2017 #2 Best Place to Work by Crain's New York. Button has raised more than $34 million in Seed, Series A, and Series B funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Greycroft Partners, DCM Ventures, Accomplice Ventures, VaynerRSE and others. Button is hosting TAP (www.tapconference.com) for the 4th year in a row. This October in New York City, mobile leaders from a broad range of industries will explore how some of the world’s top brands have connected with customers on mobile by working with the most forward-thinking publishers in the world. Be sure to stay updated on what's to come and secure your spot now by visiting www.tapconference.com.
Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted the best place to work in NYC.
We’re looking for a People Operations Specialist to join our growing family. The People Operations Specialist will support the People & Recruiting the team through innovative programming, data analysis, project management, coordination, and will shape cross-functional processes to help everyone do their best work. You will serve as a generalist tackling a wide variety of projects and initiatives while playing an active role in nurturing and defining our culture as we grow.
- Lead, nurture, and scale programs across recruiting, people operations, and onboarding
- Support the operational excellence and scale of onboarding and new hire programming
- Plan and execute inspiring internal culture events including our weekly Talk-O Tuesdays, company retreats, team offsites, celebrations, and milestones
- Plan and execute innovative and inclusive initiatives that foster our values, cultural-isms, and team collaboration
- Lead campus recruiting and our intern programming
- Scale and optimize recruiting operations including candidates experience, interviewer bandwidth, interview training programs, and candidate visas and greencards
- Gain insights and report on program effectiveness through surveys and data analysis
- 2-3 years of experience developing and executing programming within People Operations, HR, or Recruiting
- Admirable project management, organization, planning skills
- Experience with people operations data or analytics
- A flexible and adaptable nature with the ability to work well under pressure
- A critical and creative eye for the details while also being able to see the big picture - you’re known for spotting problems before they arise
- A process, solutions & growth-oriented mindset - you love feedback & you’re always seeking out the best way to solve a problem, optimize, and automate for the future
- Hustle & true grit