Capsule is a healthcare technology company reconnecting medication to the healthcare system. We are rebuilding the $425bn pharmacy industry from the inside out – the things you see and the things you don’t see. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one we’ve made to our customers: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. We're the type of team that is there to lend a helping hand to each other. We’ll never lose sight of the fact that behind all of the complexity of healthcare we’re just people looking after other people. We’re a relentlessly positive and optimistic crew, looking for other passionate, curious, and resourceful people. If you’re a data-driven long-term thinker and you think you can help lead Capsule as we build an iconic and enduring brand, we want to hear from you. Capsule is backed by Thrive Capital, The Virgin Group, and some of the most successful healthcare executives in the country. Our investors have also backed Instagram, Oscar Health, Warby Parker, Harry’s, and Spotify.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train sales qualification process.
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology.
- Train new outside salespeople to ensure success.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree; business, economics and marketing majors preferred.
- Three to five years in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
- 1-2 years or more of prior outside sales management experience
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting – you know Excel
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Passion for Capsule mission and product