Capsule is a newer, better, kinder, smarter pharmacy — here to make your life simpler and healthier. The idea behind our next generation pharmacy was born when a couple of old friends started to talk about why pharmacies don’t work and realized that their different perspectives could lead to a real solution. Instead of spending millions on corner stores to sell candy and toilet paper, we’ve invested in technology, experience, and care. We’ve rebuilt the pipes and platform behind the pharmacy, making things like smart refills, predictive inventory management, and personal & effortless care possible.With our team of caring, curious, and diverse people and a renowned set of investors and advisors, we’ve set out to rebuild the pharmacy from the inside out.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train sales qualification process.
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology.
- Train new outside salespeople to ensure success.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree; business, economics and marketing majors preferred.
- Three to five years in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
- 1-2 years or more of prior outside sales management experience
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting – you know Excel
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Passion for Capsule mission and product