Director of Sales & Marketing Analytics & Planning
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black serves more than 3,700 customers globally, including 33 of the Fortune 100. As a cybersecurity innovator, Carbon Black has a strong heritage of innovative technology leadership in multiple endpoint security categories, including application control, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and next-generation antivirus (NGAV). Leveraging its big data and analytics cloud platform - the Cb Predictive Security Cloud - Carbon Black solutions enable customers to defend against the most advanced cyber threats, including malware, ransomware, and non-malware attacks. Deployed via the cloud, on premise, or as a managed service, customers use Carbon Black solutions to lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and replace legacy antivirus.
Reporting to the SVP Revenue Excellence & Operations, your role will be to lead our Analytics & planning across Sales & Marketing. Interfacing into the executive team, leading a team of skilled and experienced analysts, you will lead our Sales & Marketing planning process, provide critical insights and analytics to drive performance and accelerate revenue, manage our Sales & Marketing reporting cadence, and drive forward our analytics environment. This is a critical member of our leadership team and offers the opportunity to have significant strategic impact upon the performance of Carbon Black.
- Team – develop, manage and lead a high quality team of commercial analysts to support analytics, reporting and insight to business leaders across the Revenue organization.
- GTM (Go to Market) Planning – Define and manage our annual GTM Planning process to ensure alignment across the commercial organization on sales, service, product and marketing strategies.
- Partner – partner with Marketing, Product, Finance and Revenue leaders to deliver effective analytics, share insights and influence alignment on critical efforts to improve performance.
- Analytics – lead a systematic process to provide insightful vision, analytics, and reporting to support goal achievement, revenue acceleration, and drive achievement to strategies.
- Analytic tools – leverage latest technologies to scale value from reporting and analytics, ensure consistent and meaningful reporting appropriately accessible for various audiences.
- Cadence – manage the reporting and analytics cadence across the Revenue organization; ensure reporting is insightful and actionable.
- 10+ years of proven experience in analytics roles from Sales, Equity, Consulting, Finance roles.
- Expert in business analytics, sales strategy and planning for Enterprise Software firms; strong pedigree and success in high growth mid market, strong branded firms.
- Expert in defining business KPIs, Balanced Scorecards, business modelling, visualization of data to leverage broad data sets to generate critical business insights aligned to achieving commercial goals.
- Excellent track record in commercial analytics leveraging platforms such as Clari, Qlick, Salesforce, including data modelling and visualization.
- Expert in solving complex commercial problems through data and analytics, providing insights that are logical, data driven and simple to understand aligned to business goals.
- Excellent team and operational leadership skills, with excellent interpersonal, collaboration, partnering skills and attention to detail.
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance or analytics related subjects.