Inside Sales Representative - Corporate (West Coast)
Carbon Black (NASDAQ: CBLK) is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The company’s big data and analytics platform, the CB Predictive Security Cloud (PSC), consolidates endpoint security and IT operations into an extensible cloud platform that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations. By analyzing billions of security events per day across the globe, Carbon Black has key insights into attackers’ behavior patterns, enabling customers to detect, respond to and stop emerging attacks. More than 5,000 global customers, including 34 of the Fortune 100, trust Carbon Black to protect their organizations from cyberattacks. The company’s partner ecosystem features more than 500 MSSPs, VARs, distributors and technology integrations, as well as many of the world’s leading IR firms, who use Carbon Black’s technology in more than 500 breach investigations per year. Carbon Black and CB Predictive Security Cloud are registered trademarks or trademarks of Carbon Black, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and expanding revenue with corporate customers (500-5,000 employees) in the territory.
- Exceed booking, revenue and pipeline quota targets.
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities with partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside partners to grow new business for Carbon Black.
- Manage, forecast and report on sales opportunities with Corporate Accounts (500 - 5,000).
- Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions within Carbon Black to communicate product and support needs.
- Work closely with partners to qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of Cb solutions.
- Manage product demonstrations with the help of the Sales Engineering team.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com.
- 1-2 years of High Tech/SaaS, prospect-to-close B2B sales experience.
- Territory management experience.
- Track record of success in a quota-driven environment.
- Closing experience/skills.
- Demonstrated experience working/selling into the channel management.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue target.