Regional Sales Manager, SLED-West
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black serves more than 3,700 customers globally, including 33 of the Fortune 100. As a cybersecurity innovator, Carbon Black has a strong heritage of innovative technology leadership in multiple endpoint security categories, including application control, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and next-generation antivirus (NGAV). Leveraging its big data and analytics cloud platform - the Cb Predictive Security Cloud - Carbon Black solutions enable customers to defend against the most advanced cyber threats, including malware, ransomware, and non-malware attacks. Deployed via the cloud, on premise, or as a managed service, customers use Carbon Black solutions to lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and replace legacy antivirus.
Are you a pro at selling software security products? Carbon Black is hiring a Regional Sales Manager, SLED who will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and expanding market share with a focus on the Public Sector/SLED accounts across the Western Region. This is a career changing opportunity, a pivotal role in driving our company’s expansion in the region with lots of visibility. Think you’re up for the challenge?
- Exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Develop and execute account strategy for major accounts and opportunities
- Target and establish access and relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO and CSO level
- Establish and manage relationships with key channel partners such as Resellers, Incident Response firms & MSSPs
- Qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of Carbon Black solutions
- 5+ years of sales experience with significant experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience