Corporate Account Manager
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black serves more than 3,700 customers globally, including 33 of the Fortune 100. As a cybersecurity innovator, Carbon Black has a strong heritage of innovative technology leadership in multiple endpoint security categories, including application control, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and next-generation antivirus (NGAV). Leveraging its big data and analytics cloud platform - the Cb Predictive Security Cloud - Carbon Black solutions enable customers to defend against the most advanced cyber threats, including malware, ransomware, and non-malware attacks. Deployed via the cloud, on premise, or as a managed service, customers use Carbon Black solutions to lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and replace legacy antivirus.
This position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within Carbon Black for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
- Exceed booking, revenue and pipeline quota targets.
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities with partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside partners to grow new business for Carbon Black.
- Track, forecast, co-ordinate and report on sales opportunities with Mid-Market and SMB Accounts.
- Support marketing activities tied to the business's goals.
- Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions within Carbon Black to communicate product and support needs.
- Work closely with partners to qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of Cb solutions.
- Manage demonstration and evaluation activities with the help of the Systems Engineering team.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated experience working/selling into the channel management
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective presentation and closing skills
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience