Corporate Account Manager
Carbon Black (NASDAQ: CBLK) is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The company’s big data and analytics platform, the CB Predictive Security Cloud (PSC), consolidates endpoint security and IT operations into an extensible cloud platform that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations. By analyzing billions of security events per day across the globe, Carbon Black has key insights into attackers’ behavior patterns, enabling customers to detect, respond to and stop emerging attacks. More than 5,000 global customers, including 34 of the Fortune 100, trust Carbon Black to protect their organizations from cyberattacks. The company’s partner ecosystem features more than 500 MSSPs, VARs, distributors and technology integrations, as well as many of the world’s leading IR firms, who use Carbon Black’s technology in more than 500 breach investigations per year. Carbon Black and CB Predictive Security Cloud are registered trademarks or trademarks of Carbon Black, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
This position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within Carbon Black for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
- Exceed booking, revenue and pipeline quota targets.
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities with partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside partners to grow new business for Carbon Black.
- Track, forecast, co-ordinate and report on sales opportunities with Mid-Market and SMB Accounts.
- Support marketing activities tied to the business's goals.
- Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions within Carbon Black to communicate product and support needs.
- Work closely with partners to qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of Cb solutions.
- Manage demonstration and evaluation activities with the help of the Systems Engineering team.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated experience working/selling into the channel management
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective presentation and closing skills
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience