Regional Sales Manager
Carbon Black (NASDAQ: CBLK) is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. The company’s big data and analytics platform, the CB Predictive Security Cloud (PSC), consolidates endpoint security and IT operations into an extensible cloud platform that prevents advanced threats, provides actionable insight and enables businesses of all sizes to simplify operations. By analyzing billions of security events per day across the globe, Carbon Black has key insights into attackers’ behavior patterns, enabling customers to detect, respond to and stop emerging attacks. More than 5,000 global customers, including 34 of the Fortune 100, trust Carbon Black to protect their organizations from cyberattacks. The company’s partner ecosystem features more than 500 MSSPs, VARs, distributors and technology integrations, as well as many of the world’s leading IR firms, who use Carbon Black’s technology in more than 500 breach investigations per year. Carbon Black and CB Predictive Security Cloud are registered trademarks or trademarks of Carbon Black, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Are you a pro at selling software security products? Carbon Black is hiring a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and expanding market share with a focus on enterprise accounts in Indiana, Kentucky, and Western Michigan. This is a career changing opportunity, a pivotal role in driving our company’s expansion in the region with lots of visibility.
- Exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Develop and execute account strategy for major accounts and opportunities
- Target and establish access and relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO and CSO level
- Establish and manage relationships with key channel partners such as Resellers, Incident Response firms & MSSPs
- Qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of Carbon Black solutions
- 5+ years of sales experience with significant experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience