Enterprise Account Manager
Catalant helps companies build an agile workforce, with technology and programs that enable them to access the talent they need, when they need it, wherever it is. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transform the structure of how their companies’ work gets done and the behaviors that drive or delay agile workforce transformation.
More than 20 percent of the Fortune 1000 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy internal and external talent, including over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s expert marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered talent matching and recommendation engine, inform its program design and best practices, and surface counter-intuitive insights that get smarter over time.
Catalant is based in Boston, Massachusetts, and serves customers around the world. Visit us at gocatalant.com.
We are seeking a motivated client relationship professional to help manage and grow some of our largest strategic accounts. Catalant’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage to solve business challenges, and our Sales team is growing quickly to meet market demand. In your role, you will be driving adoption of the Catalant platform at existing customers across Fortune 500 accounts.
This opportunity is for an early-career sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build a business at a dynamic company. An opportunity to be an integral part of one of the best teams in Boston that will take your career to the next level!
- Generate meetings with new and existing users to conduct discovery, identify needs, and close project-based business for a named list of strategic Fortune 500 accounts—most often by phone and web-based demos and occasional in-person meetings
- Partner closely with Global Account Managers to develop account-based plans and track key performance indicators to drive revenue and account expansion
- Build strong client relationships by developing a deep understanding of your accounts and tailoring Catalant’s value proposition to meet their needs
- Achieve (or exceed) personal revenue targets to drive growth for the company
- Identify, codify, and share best practices with the rest of the Account Management team
- Collaborate with cross-functional Catalant teams in Sales, Marketing, and Product to proactively shape product enhancements and go-to-market initiatives
- Work in a fast pace, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Share—and live—our company values
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience, ideally in sales or customer success roles for a technology platform, consulting or information services
- Track record of exceeding goals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to engage clients at all levels
- Passion for helping business professionals solve problems
- Thrive in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment
- High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor