Enterprise Account Manager
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission-critical work done faster. We're here to help forward-thinking executives accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and innovate more quickly by accessing the right people for the right work at the right time. More than 40% of the Fortune 1000 use Catalant to help drive critical initiatives using the platform's AI-driven skills matching and resource allocation engine. The results are shorter time to value and intelligent insights that get better over time. Catalant is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and serves customers around the world. Visit us at www.GoCatalant.com.
We are seeking a motivated client relationship professional to help manage and grow some of our largest strategic accounts. Catalant’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage to solve business challenges, and our Sales team is growing quickly to meet market demand. In your role, you will be driving adoption of the Catalant platform at existing customers across Fortune 500 accounts.
This opportunity is for an early-career sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build a business at a dynamic company. An opportunity to be an integral part of one of the best teams in Boston that will take your career to the next level!
- Generate meetings with new and existing users to conduct discovery, identify needs, and close project-based business for a named list of strategic Fortune 500 accounts—most often by phone and web-based demos and occasional in-person meetings
- Partner closely with Global Account Managers to develop account-based plans and track key performance indicators to drive revenue and account expansion
- Build strong client relationships by developing a deep understanding of your accounts and tailoring Catalant’s value proposition to meet their needs
- Achieve (or exceed) personal revenue targets to drive growth for the company
- Identify, codify, and share best practices with the rest of the Account Management team
- Collaborate with cross-functional Catalant teams in Sales, Marketing, and Product to proactively shape product enhancements and go-to-market initiatives
- Work in a fast pace, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Share—and live—our company values
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience, ideally in sales or customer success roles for a technology platform, consulting or information services
- Track record of exceeding goals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to engage clients at all levels
- Passion for helping business professionals solve problems
- Thrive in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment
- High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor