Business Development Associate
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission-critical work done faster. We're here to help forward-thinking executives accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and innovate more quickly by accessing the right people for the right work at the right time. More than 40% of the Fortune 1000 use Catalant to help drive critical initiatives using the platform's AI-driven skills matching and resource allocation engine. The results are shorter time to value and intelligent insights that get better over time. Catalant is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and serves customers around the world. Visit us at www.GoCatalant.com.
We are looking for driven, high-energy, early career sales professionals who are ready to drive new business and uncover opportunities. You should be thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. In this role you will work with our talented account executive team to research and build a pipeline, identify target accounts, and help determine the most efficient method of outreach. Excellent phone and email skills, as well as the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in Salesforce.
- Identify and contact decision makers at the world’s top companies to convert them into Catalant clients.
- Generate and qualify new leads.
- Prepare your Account Executive meetings with top executives and be a high energy and credible presence in client meetings
- Do whatever it takes to grow your team’s accounts
- Bachelor's Degree
- A motivated, results-driven approach, and a readiness to lead the charge on the Catalant sales team
- A “today not tomorrow” attitude towards learning and achieving goals Superior communication skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to be coached and to hustle
- Strong problem-solving skills and a penchant for creative thinking as we educate the market on our revolutionary new platform
- Preferably a track record in prospecting, outreach, or others sales-related activities
- An attention to detail befitting our top enterprise client list