Account Executive, PE & Consulting
Catalant provides global enterprises with software solutions to access business expertise on demand. Catalant has built a global network of more than 50,000 experienced and independent consultants and boutique firms available to work with clients on a variety of business needs including research, strategy, marketing, finance, sales, operations and product initiatives. These experts combine with clients' internal talent to form dynamic talent pools accessed via a suite of software products.
By serving enterprise clients when they need on-demand talent for a specific initiative, or to close a longer-term talent gap, Catalant is changing the way the world finds the best people for their company's needs. Catalant leverages a blend of machine learning and human oversight for its matching process, ensuring clients are matched with people with the right skills, availability, and budget in mind. Based in Boston, Catalant serves thousands of global clients, including nearly over 25% of the Fortune 100.
For more information, visit GoCatalant.com
We are seeking experienced, high-energy sales professionals who are thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. Catalant’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage to solve business challenges, and our Private Equity Sales team is growing quickly to meet market demand. In your role, you will asked to build relationships with new PE firms, finding opportunities for Catalant as well as helping build our current relationships. Working with Private Equity firms is a consultative sales helping firms understand why we add value to their current business and helping them think about a variety of uses for Catalant. Experience in consulting, professional service or private equity firm will be key to understanding clients needs and understanding where we fit into their business. Expectations are the sales person works and lives in NY and would come to Boston at least monthly. This opportunity is for a mid-level sales professional with a consulting background, private equity, banking and entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build business at a dynamic company. An opportunity to be an integral part of one of the best teams in Boston that will take your career to the next level!
- You will prospect, identify needs, pitch and close business for the Private Equity team—most often by phone, in-person meetings and web-based demos
- You will identify influencers and cultivate relationships at strategic accounts to identify growth opportunities within each company
- You will partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Marketing, Technology and Product to proactively shape product enhancements and go-to-market initiatives
- You will work in a fast pace, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- You will achieve (or exceed) revenue targets to drive growth for the company
- You will share—and live—our company values
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years of consulting, PE or professional services experience or selling into private equity investment professionals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to engage clients at all levels
- Ability to hit the ground running having a network and deep understanding of private equity is a must
- Passion for helping business professionals solve problems
- Thrive in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment
- Self-starter and comfortable working remotely
- High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor