Account Executive (Corporate)
Catalant helps companies build an agile workforce, with technology and programs that enable them to access the talent they need, when they need it, wherever it is. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transform the structure of how their companies’ work gets done and the behaviors that drive or delay agile workforce transformation. More than 20 percent of the Fortune 1000 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy internal and external talent, including over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s expert marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered talent matching and recommendation engine, inform its program design and best practices, and surface counter-intuitive insights that get smarter over time. Catalant is based in Boston, Massachusetts, and serves customers around the world. Visit us at gocatalant.com.
We are seeking experienced, high-energy sales professionals who are thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. Catalant’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage to solve business challenges, and our Sales team is growing quickly to meet market demand. In your role, you will be closing business at new customers while driving adoption of the Catalant platform at existing customers across key Commercial Accounts.
This opportunity is for a mid-level sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build business at a dynamic company. An opportunity to be an integral part of one of the best teams in Boston that will take your career to the next level!
- You will prospect, identify needs, pitch and close business for the Commercial team; both Corporate & Mid-Market accounts—most often by phone, in-person meetings and web-based demos.
- You will identify influencers and cultivate relationships at strategic accounts to identify growth opportunities within each company.
- You will partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Marketing, Technology and Product to proactively shape product enhancements and go-to-market initiatives.
- You will work in a fast pace, results-oriented, collaborative environment.
- You will achieve (or exceed) revenue targets to drive growth for the company.
- You will share—and live—our company values.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-8 years of sales experience, ideally selling a technology platform, consulting or information services.
- Track record of exceeding goals.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to engage clients at all levels, especially the C-Suite and Senior Executive level.
- Passion for helping business professionals solve problems.
- Thrive in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment.
- High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor.
- Prior experience with selling into small and medium size businesses is preferred, but not required.