Account Executive (Corporate)
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission-critical work done faster. We're here to help forward-thinking executives accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and innovate more quickly by accessing the right people for the right work at the right time. More than 40% of the Fortune 1000 use Catalant to help drive critical initiatives using the platform's AI-driven skills matching and resource allocation engine. The results are shorter time to value and intelligent insights that get better over time. Catalant is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and serves customers around the world. Visit us at www.GoCatalant.com.
We are seeking experienced, high-energy sales professionals who are thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. Catalant’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage to solve business challenges, and our Sales team is growing quickly to meet market demand. In your role, you will be closing business at new customers while driving adoption of the Catalant platform at existing customers across key Commercial Accounts.
This opportunity is for a mid-level sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build business at a dynamic company. An opportunity to be an integral part of one of the best teams in Boston that will take your career to the next level!
- You will prospect, identify needs, pitch and close business for the Commercial team; both Corporate & Mid-Market accounts—most often by phone, in-person meetings and web-based demos.
- You will identify influencers and cultivate relationships at strategic accounts to identify growth opportunities within each company.
- You will partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Marketing, Technology and Product to proactively shape product enhancements and go-to-market initiatives.
- You will work in a fast pace, results-oriented, collaborative environment.
- You will achieve (or exceed) revenue targets to drive growth for the company.
- You will share—and live—our company values.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-8 years of sales experience, ideally selling a technology platform, consulting or information services.
- Track record of exceeding goals.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to engage clients at all levels, especially the C-Suite and Senior Executive level.
- Passion for helping business professionals solve problems.
- Thrive in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment.
- High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor.
- Prior experience with selling into small and medium size businesses is preferred, but not required.