Foundation Accounts Manager
Catchafire is the leading skills-based volunteering platform connecting high impact organizations in need with talented professionals eager to give back their skills. Through Catchafire’s technology, pre-scoped project opportunities, and ongoing customer support, we provide meaningful, transformational volunteer experiences for every volunteer and organization in the community. Give what you're good at today by registering on catchafire.org
We are looking for an Accounts Manager to join our fast-growing Enterprise Accounts Team to manage, support, optimize, and serve our current Fortune 500 company and large foundation clients. Over the past year, we have focused on building our enterprise business, and our growth has been tremendous. We expect this growth and focus to continue full throttle. This role will report to the Accounts Lead.
As an Accounts Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of either corporate or foundation accounts. Your job will be to: manage your clients to receive tremendous value from Catchafire through successful execution of the program; renew these accounts so that they become "reference clients"; and identify and develop new ways to grow our impact for the client. As the point of contact for the client, you will be accountable for the revenue, profitability, impact, and success of those customer relationships. You will also be the project manager internally, managing key stakeholders across multiple teams to successfully deliver our platform and services to the client.
- Manage the client relationship through the entire lifecycle to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with individuals at these organizations, including program managers, client administrators, high-level stakeholders, and executive sponsors. These accountabilities include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for clients.
- Taking ownership of difficult issues that may arise with clients to effectively resolve them.
- Providing sufficient visibility and clarity into existing client issues and anticipating potential challenges and opportunities that may lie ahead.
- Proactively managing the client relationship and client expectations.
- Engage with clients regarding any changes in the product, technology, or program offering, translating the evolution of Catchafire's product and service into a natural value-add for the client's program and objectives.
- Liaise with the Business Development Team to seamlessly transition a new client to an enterprise account.
- Contribute to the design of solutions that meet the client's strategic objectives.
- Serve as the project manager internally for all matters specific to your accounts which includes working closely with the Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Business Development Teams.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with a background in either consulting, partnerships, marketing, or business development.
- At least 3 years of account management experience or project management experience.
- A record of program and operational management experience running client portfolios, developing high-level contacts, designing programs, and managing ongoing client relationships and programs.
- Experience that establishes an intuitive understanding of how large corporations work, and an ability to quickly speak the language of different companies.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience mentoring and growing high potential junior talent.
It would be great if you had:
- Startup life experience.
- Experience that establishes an intuitive understanding of how large foundations work and an ability to quickly speak the language of different foundations.
- Nonprofit or foundation sector experience is a significant plus.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits.